A Detailed Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Itinerary
This A Detailed 3 Days Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Itinerary in Bwindi starts from Entebbe.
Itinerary Overview: Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour
A Detailed 3 Days Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Itinerary in Bwindi Impenetrable forest National Park is ideal for visitors who have less time but are interested in spending more time with the endangered mountain gorilla.
This Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Tour will allow you to access Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park so quickly by taking a scheduled flight or a chartered flight to and from Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park instead of using 8 to 9 hours on the road trip. Our 3 Days Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour gives you the opportunity to spend 4 hours with endangered mountain gorillas in a day. Utilizing domestic airlines will allow you to reach Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in about one and a half hours, giving you plenty of time to unwind at the lodge and get ready for the chimpanzee habituation process.
But wait, let me tell you something:
- Safari starts with pick up and ends with drop off in Kampala
- Gorilla habituation in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4 hours will be spent with the Mountain Gorillas
- Transfers will be by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Accommodation before and after trip can be arranged on request at an extra cost
What you need to know
- Accommodation is provided as included
- Pack the right clothes
- Tour available all year round
- The minimum age for the tour is 15 years
- Gorilla habituation permit is included in the cost (USD 1500.00 each)
Itinerary Gallery: Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Tour
Itinerary Highlights: Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour
- Day 1: Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Day 3: Transfer to Kisoro airstrip for a flight back to Entebbe International airport
What’s the real story?:
Detailed Itinerary: Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour
Day 1: Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Your 3-Day Fly-in Day Uganda Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour will begin at Entebbe International Airport, and you’ll be transferred to Kisoro Airstrip, which is adjacent to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, by a scheduled or chartered domestic flight. It will take around one hour to fly from Entebbe International Airport to Kisoro Airport. When you arrive at Kisoro Airstrip, you will find our guide waiting for you with our opulent or standard 4×4 vehicles to transport you to your reserved resort in the Rushaga region.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Luxury: Four Gorillas Lodge
Mid-range: Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge
Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Gorillas Habituation in Bwindi National Forest Uganda
Wake up very early on this day of your gorilla habituation experience, have breakfast at the hotel, and carry packed lunch. Your driver guide will ensure the drive to the Rushaga sector headquarter. Here you receive a briefing on the dos and don’ts of Gorilla habituation in Bwindi.
You then head to the jungle to meet the Gorilla family that you will watch for four hours. During this time the rangers will tell you a lot about the group. After the 4 hours of habituation experience, you then trek back to the park headquarters where you meet the guide to return to your hotel.
You stay at the previous hotel where you relax and have dinner.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Transfer to Kisoro airstrip and fly to Entebbe airport for departure
Your 3 Days Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park will come to an end after breakfast when our safari guide will transport you from your lodge to Kisoro Airstrip, where you will board a scheduled or chartered flight to Entebbe Internal Airport, depending on the time of day.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of the 3 Days Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour
- Uganda Gorilla habituation permit
- Accommodation & meals as indicated
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- A professional English speaking knowledgeable driver guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board
- International flights & Visas
- Any changes to the itinerary
- 4×4 safari land cruiser for luxury travelers
- 4×4 safari van for budget travelers
Safari Route: Fly-in Gorilla Habituation Experience Tour
You May Also Like
3 Day Bwindi Gorilla habituation from Kigali is a short Gorilla safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park starting from Kigali city.
4 Days Bwindi Gorilla Habituation Experience & Lake Bunyonyi tour is the best way of spending more time with Gorillas, later on relax at Lake Bunyonyi.