3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Bwindi [100% Guided] Uganda Tour
Cheap 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Itinerary Overview: 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda
100% Guided – 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Bwindi Uganda is a short memorable Uganda Gorilla Holiday to trek Mountain Gorillas. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to more than 50% of the world’s remaining Mountain Gorillas. Its home to the highest number of habituated Mountain Gorillas ready for trekking. A magical maximum of 1 hour is spent in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas.
This 3 Day Bwindi Gorilla Safari Uganda starts from Kampala- Uganda’s capital and ends in Kampala. The tour takes 3 Days and is designed for all traveler types including Luxury Gorilla tours as well as fly in safaris. This Gorilla trekking tour can also be tailor-made to suit your needs, just speak to our expert team at Kabira Gorilla Safaris to Enquire how.
Note: You will trek Gorillas either in Buhoma, Ruhija, Nkuringo or Rushaga sector depending on availability of the Gorilla permit at time of booking. Accommodation is also dependent on desired facilities or sector with available permits.
But wait, let me tell you something:
- Safari starts with pick up and ends with drop off in Kampala/ Entebbe International Airport
- Gorilla trekking will be in Bwindi Forest National Park
- A maximum 1 hour will be spent with the Mountain Gorillas
- Transfers will be by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Accommodation before and after trip can be arranged on request at an extra cost
What you need to know
- Accommodation is provided as included
- Pack the right Gorilla trekking clothes
- Tour can start any time of the year
- Minimum age for tour is 15 years
- Gorilla permit is included in the cost
Safari Highlights: 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi Uganda
- Day #1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest for your 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Tour
- Day #3: Return from Bwindi by a 4×4 safari vehicle to Kampala for end of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla tour
What’s the real story?:
Detailed Itinerary of the 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Bwindi
Day #1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Early morning, your safari guide from Kabira Gorilla safaris will pick you up for a transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The transfer is by a 4×4 safari vehicle.
Just about 80 Km from Kampala, you will stop at the equator line for photography. You then continue with the drive to south western Uganda. Lunch is had at a good restaurant in Mbarara.
After lunch the drive continues to the park with your arrival in the evening. You check in, have dinner and spend the night at a preferred accommodation facility. It can be budget, mid-range or luxury at one of the 4 trekking sectors booked for trekking.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest
Very early on this long awaited day, you have breakfast and then head out for Gorilla trekking. It’s expected of you to be at the park headquarters by 8:00 am for briefing from the park rangers.
During briefing, the park rangers inform trekkers of the dos and don’ts of Gorilla trekking. At this time, you are also allocated a Gorilla family to trek. Each group is trekked by 8 people in most cases depending on the hiking ability.
You get to the very dense tropical jungle of Bwindi forest for a lifetime adventure. You spend about 2-6 hours or more trekking. However, a maximum 1 hour is spent in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas watching the family and taking pictures.
After 60 minutes watching the Gorillas, you then walk back to the park headquarters. Here you receive a congratulatory Gorilla trekking certificate. Your guide drives you to your accommodation facility where you relax. Overnight at previous night accommodation.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day #3: Return from Bwindi by a 4×4 safari vehicle to Kampala for end of 3 Days Gorilla tour
On the last day of your 3 Days Gorilla safari Bwindi, you have breakfast and embark on the 8-9 hours’ drive back to Kampala. You have lunch en route.
Arriving in the evening, your safari guide will ensure drop off at a preferred destination or hotel. Marking the end of the 3 Days Gorilla trekking safari in Uganda.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Bwindi
- Uganda Gorilla trekking permit
- Accommodation & meals as indicated
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- A professional English speaking knowledgeable driver guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board
- International flights & Visas
- Any changes to the itinerary
- 4×4 Safari land cruiser for Luxury travelers
- 4×4 Safari van for Budget travelers
Safari Route: 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda
You May Also Like
4 Days Double Gorilla Trekking Bwindi isn’t only a short Uganda Gorilla trekking safari but double (2 times) Gorilla tracking experience.
3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda is the best short Gorilla trekking safari to Uganda’s Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.