3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari to Bwindi (Luxury)
Itinerary Overview: Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari
This 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari to Bwindi by Flight is a perfectly tailored Uganda Gorilla flying Safari with chartered flight as the means of transport and Luxury accommodations of stay.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is host to more than 50% of the world’s remaining Mountain Gorillas. It is home to the highest number of habituated Mountain Gorillas ready for trekking. A magical maximum of 1 hour is spent in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas. This 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari starts from Entebbe International Airport and then takes a flight to one of the airstrips around Bwindi. From Bwindi forest, the return will also be by flight to Entebbe International Airport or Kajjansi airstrip in Kampala. The tour takes 3 Days and is designed for all travelers who love Luxury Gorilla tours with chartered flights and staying at high-end hotels. This Gorilla trekking tour can also be tailor-made to suit your needs, just speak to our expert team at Kabira Gorilla Safaris to Enquire how.
Note: You will trek Gorillas either in Buhoma, Ruhija, Nkuringo, or Rushaga sector depending on the availability of the Gorilla permit at the time of booking. Accommodation is at luxury hotels in any of the prior booked sectors.
But wait, let me tell you something:
- Safari is by flight & 4×4 luxury land cruisers
- Gorilla trekking will be in Bwindi Forest National Park
- A maximum 1 hour will be spent with the mountain gorillas
- Accommodation before and after trip can be arranged on request at an extra cost
What you need to know
- Accommodation is provided in luxury hotels
- Pack the right Gorilla trekking clothes
- Tour can start any time of the year
- Minimum age for tour is 15 years
- Gorilla permit is included in the cost
Safari Highlights: 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari
- Day #1: Transfer by chartered flight from Entebbe International Airport to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest Uganda
- Day #3: Return flight from Bwindi to Entebbe International Airport
What’s the real story?:
Itinerary Details: 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari
Day 1: Transfer by chartered flight from Entebbe International Airport to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Depending on your desired time of departure, be ready to take a flight by Aerolink to the Kihiihi airstrip. Flight can be early morning, mid-morning, or in the Afternoon for about 1 hour 45 minutes. From the airstrip, your driver-guide will be there to pick you up for a transfer to a booked luxury hotel. The transfer is by a 4×4 safari land cruiser. You have lunch at a hotel and spend the evening in relaxation.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Forest
Early morning, you have breakfast and then be transferred to the Gorilla trekking sector headquarters. It’s expected of you to be at the park headquarters by 8:00 am for a briefing from the park rangers. During the briefing, the park rangers inform trekkers of the dos and don’ts of Gorilla trekking. At this time, you are also allocated a Gorilla family to trek. Each group is trekked by 8 people in most cases depending on the hiking ability. You get to the very dense tropical jungle of Bwindi forest for a lifetime adventure. You spend about 2-6 hours or more trekking. However, a maximum of 1 hour is spent in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas watching the family and taking pictures. After 60 minutes of watching the Gorillas, you then walk back to the park headquarters. Here you receive a congratulatory Gorilla trekking certificate. Your guide drives you to your accommodation facility where you relax. Overnight at previous night accommodation.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Return flight from Bwindi to Entebbe International Airport
Following breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred by your 4X4 luxury land cruiser to the airstrip for a return flight to Entebbe International Airport.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
End of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari
- Uganda Gorilla trekking permit
- Accommodation & meals as indicated
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- A professional English speaking knowledgeable driver guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board
- Flight fees
- International flights & Visas
- Any changes to the itinerary
- 4×4 safari land cruiser for luxury travelers
- 4×4 safari van for budget travelers
Safari Route: 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari
You May Also Like
3 Days Double Uganda Gorilla Flying Safari to Bwindi from Kigali is a very luxurious itinerary tailored to be very comfortable yet Expensive.