3 Days Luxury Rwanda Gorilla Tour
A Short 3 Days Luxury Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Itinerary Overview: 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
This 3 Days Rwanda Luxury Gorilla Tour is a Short Luxury Gorilla trekking Safari to Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park with accommodation only in Luxury Hotels. Tour is specifically designed for tourists who want to have a luxury gorilla experience.
The 3 Days Gorilla Tour starts and ends at Kigali International Airport where daily flights arrive and depart from different countries of the world. For tourists arriving at Kigali International Airport your driver Guide will ensure pick up and drop off at the airport.
All road drives/transfers within Rwanda will be done by 4×4 Luxury Land cruisers along with a personal Rwanda Safari Guide. This tour is available all year round and can be customized to suit any number of travelers.
But wait, let me tell you something:
- Safari starts and ends at Kigali city or Kigali International Airport
- Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- A maximum 1 hour will be spent with the Mountain Gorillas
- Transfers by a 4×4 safari land cruiser
- Accommodation before and after trip in Kigali can be arranged on request at an extra cost
What you need to know
- Accommodation is provided as included
- Tour is available all year round
- Minimum age for tour is 15 years
- Gorilla permit is included in the cost (US$ 1500)
Itinerary Highlights: 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- Day #1: Pick up and transfer from Kigali International Airport to Volcanoes National Park.
- Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- Day #3: Transfer back to Kigali International Airport for a departure flight end of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
What’s the real story?:
Detailed Itinerary: 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Day 1: Pick up and transfer from Kigali International Airport to Volcanoes National Park.
At Kigali International Airport on arrival your driver guide will be there to pick you up. After meeting and greeting, you then board your 4×4 safari land cruiser for the drive to Volcanoes National Park.
Depending on the time of arrival you may visit a few historical and traditional sites on a short Kigali city tour with a visit to places like the Kigali Genocide Memorial. After the city tour you have lunch and then embark on the drive North West of Rwanda to Volcanoes National Park.
The drive lasts about 2 hours as you go past the picturesque backdrop of Rwanda’s thousands of hills. By evening, you arrive to the park and check in to a booked lodging facility.
Luxury: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/Bisate Lodge
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
On day two after breakfast at your hotel, your driver guide picks you up for a drive to the Volcanoes park headquarters. On arrival at the park headquarters you start with a Gorilla trekking briefing from the park rangers on the dos and don’ts during Gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
During briefing, you are allocated a gorilla family that you track with 7 other individuals alongside armed park rangers. From the park headquarters, you go through the bamboo forest in search of the mountain gorillas.
Gorilla trekking may take about 2-4 hours to and from depending on where the gorillas spent their previous night. However, only 1 hour (60 minutes) can be spent in the presence of the mountain gorillas.
After 1 hour in the presence of a gorilla family, you trek back to the park headquarters where you meet the tour guide for a transfer to your hotel or lodge where you relax and spend the night. Accommodation as of previous day.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Transfer back to Kigali International Airport for a departure flight
On the final day of your Gorilla holiday, you will have breakfast at your hotel then depart depending on the time of your scheduled flight or next destination. You will not leave very early if your flight is in the afternoon and vice versa. After drop off at Kigali International Airport or designated destination in Kigali it marks the end of your 3 days luxury gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda.
End of 3 Days Rwanda Luxury Gorilla Tour
- English speaking driver guide
- Entry fees and taxes including Gorilla permit
- Safari Land Cruiser
- Water on board
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Any purchases of personal kind
- Any changes to the itinerary
- International flights and visas
- 4×4 safari land cruiser for luxury travelers
- 4×4 safari van for budget travelers
Safari Route: 3 Days Rwanda Luxury Gorilla trekking Tour
You May Also Like
3 Days Gorilla trekking Rwanda is one perfect short Gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda for 3 Days and 2 nights at Volcanoes National Park.
2 Days Gorilla tour Rwanda for a Gorilla trekking experience in a 2 Days 1 night tour. This 2 Day Gorilla trek Rwanda is a short Gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda.