3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda & Batwa Experience (Authentic)
Greatly customized 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda & Batwa Experience
Itinerary Overview: 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda & Batwa Experience
Authentic 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda & Batwa Experience is an amazing well planned short Gorilla trekking safari with a possible Batwa cultural experience. A 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Bwindi is the shortest road safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park from Kampala-Uganda’s capital.
On this 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda, one has an amazing Gorilla trekking experience and as well learn about one of the most authentic tribes of Africa, the Batwa pygmies.
The Batwa pygmies formerly lived within the forests and are so proud to share their life than with tourists now. They do this through music, dance, and drama sessions to the tourists at the comfort of their hotels.
This 3 Day Bwindi Gorilla safari starts from Kampala- Uganda’s capital and ends in Kampala.
The tour takes 3 Days Gorilla trekking safari and is designed for all traveler types including Luxury Gorilla tours as well as fly in safaris.
This Gorilla trekking tour can also be tailor-made to suit your needs, just speak to our expert team at Kabira Gorilla Safaris to enquire how.
Note: You will trek Gorillas either in Buhoma, Ruhija, Nkuringo, or Rushaga sector depending on the availability of the Gorilla permit at the time of booking. Accommodation is also dependent on desired facilities or sector with available permits.
But wait, let me tell you something:
- Safari starts with pick up and ends with drop off in Kampala/ Entebbe International Airport
- Gorilla trekking will be in Bwindi Forest National Park
- Batwa cultural experience through drama
- A maximum 1 hour will be spent with the mountain gorillas
- Transfers will be by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Accommodation before and after trip can be arranged on request at an extra cost
What you need to know
- Accommodation is provided as included
- Pack the right Gorilla trekking clothes
- Tour can start any time of the year
- Minimum age for tour is 15 years
- Gorilla permit is included in the cost
Itinerary Gallery: 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Batwa Experience
Safari Highlights: 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda Batwa Cultural Tour
- Day #1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with a stop at the equator
- Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest & Batwa Cultural Experience – 3 Day Gorilla trekking Safari Uganda
- Day #3: Transfer back to Kampala from Bwindi by a 4×4 safari vehicle with a drop off at your place of residence – End of 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Adventure
What’s the real story?:
Day by day Itinerary: 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda & Batwa Experience in Bwindi
Day #1: Transfer by road from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with a stop at the equator
On the first day of your trip, early morning, your safari guide from Kabira Gorilla safaris will pick you up for a transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The transfer is by a 4×4 safari vehicle.
Your stop at the equator will be just after about 80 km from Kampala, you will stop at the equator line for photography and a few geographical experiments at the world’s center point. You then continue with the drive to south western Uganda. Lunch is had at a good restaurant in Mbarara.
After lunch the drive continues to the park with your arrival in the evening. You check in, have dinner and spend the night at a preferred accommodation facility. It can be budget, mid-range or luxury at one of the 4 trekking sectors booked for trekking.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day #2: Mountain Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest & Batwa Cultural experience
Be ready to wake up early, have breakfast and get ready for your Gorilla trekking experience. It’s expected of you to be at the park headquarters by 8:00 am for briefing from the park rangers and your driver guide will ensure the transfer.
During briefing, the park rangers inform trekkers of the dos and don’ts of Gorilla trekking. At this time, you are also allocated a Gorilla family to trek. Each group is trekked by 8 people in most cases depending on the hiking ability.
You get to the very dense tropical jungle of Bwindi impenetrable forest for a lifetime adventure. You spend about 2-6 hours or more trekking. However, a maximum 1 hour is spent in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas watching the family and taking pictures.
After 60 minutes watching the Gorillas, you then walk back to the park headquarters. Here you receive a congratulatory Gorilla trekking certificate. Your guide drives you to your accommodation facility where you relax.
In the evening, you will watch the batwa demonstrate their lifestyle at the comfort of your hotel. They will display how they used to hunt, cook and protect themselves in the forests. Overnight at previous night accommodation.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day #3: Transfer back to Kampala from Bwindi by a 4×4 safari vehicle with a drop off at your place of residence
On the last day of your 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda Bwindi, you have breakfast and embark on the 8-9 hours’ drive back to Kampala. You have lunch en route.
Arriving in the evening, your safari guide will ensure drop off at a preferred destination or hotel. Marking the end of the 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda & Batwa Experience
- Uganda gorilla trekking permit
- Accommodation & meals as indicated
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- A professional English speaking knowledgeable driver guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board
- International flights & Visas
- Any changes to the itinerary
- 4×4 safari land cruiser for luxury travelers
- 4×4 safari van for budget travelers
Safari Route: 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari Bwindi & Batwa Experience
You May Also Like
4 Days Double Gorilla Trekking Bwindi isn’t only a short Uganda Gorilla trekking safari but double (2 times) Gorilla tracking experience.
3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda is the best short Gorilla trekking safari to Uganda’s Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.